CareerCatchers provides one-on-one sustained guidance for low income area residents who are seeking careers with upward mobility.
We provide a unique mix of individual counseling, training and support
Our partners provide funding, in-kind donations, and other support.
Our Board of Directors supports our organization with a broad range of skills and experience
Provide personalized employment and job skills counseling to ensure stable employment
Identify and encourage participation in work place skills and training programs
Enhance self-esteem and foster empowerment
Take Action: ways you can help
Your donation enables us to continue providing counseling and vocational services to Montgomery County's most vulnerable residents.
Feel Good about the social impact you'll make
We are always looking for volunteers to help us. You can help with client-facing activities, operational support, or both.
CC has been recognized for its dedication to providing personalized comprehensive vocational services.
- Nonprofit of the Year, City of Gaithersburg, July 2015
- Henry L. Dixon Community Action Awards, May 2015
- Ike Leggett Citation of Appreciation, May 2015
- Award for helping the homeless from U.S. Representative Chris Van Hollen, 2011
- CC is part of the Montgomery College team that was awarded a two-year MD EARN grant in 2015