What is Job Club?
CareerCatchers runs Job Clubs at various locations in Maryland.
The purpose of a Job Club is to provide specialized information that will help target your perfect career and to find employment. It is a great way to show you how to market yourself, and to create awareness of the industry you want to pursue. Our goal is to help make this process easier and more manageable for you.
Stop by and let us show you how we can help!
Benefits of Job Club
- Foster group learning
- Increase accountability
- Provide networking opportunities
- Provides emotional support
- Helps other members
- Lowers levels of frustration
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing and Revision
- Applying for Jobs: Assessments & Attaching Documents
- Ace the Interview with Mock Interviews
- Career Exploration and Job Search
- How to Network and Market yourself during job search
- Any other topics of interest...
City of Gaithersburg
Where: 640 E. Diamond Avenue, Suite C, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
When: Every Wednesday 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
City of Rockville
Where: 12920 Twinbrook Pkwy, Rockville MD, 20851
When: Second Monday of every month
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com